• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Starring eyes

oli murugavel

I saw this small girl starring at me when i am shooting around in a street of a village in Tamilnadu, India.

DSC_0206_net.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
One child, one picture at midday, probably and captivating.

Tell us the child is happy! Tell us more of this instance of a child looking up at us!

Asher

Paul Abbott

Fantastic image, great face and eyes.

I would just take a little off the left side, the subject is too central in the image, for my liking.

oli murugavel

Thank you both...
This girl was seen on the street just playing with other children. Once i saw her looking at me. I went very near to her and smiled at her. But she was just looking at my camera. I just bend down and shot her.. I kept a focus on her eyes which where watching the lens... She was little bit shy to see me shooting her... But i loved her expression on seeing my camera.