• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

OPF an International photo forum

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Hi folks
Sometimes statistics are nice to look at.
Below are 2 images extracted from our Google analytics pages.
It clearly show that OPF reaches people and have members from all over the world…

So many cultures in the same bucket. I love that! Thank you all…

During the past month:

stat-carte.jpg

some details:

stat-pays.jpg

Still being the 1st and main contributor by far, USA are "only" 43% of the whole…

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
A part of OPF

One of the things about OPF that's been special is that I have had the pleasure of meeting people far far from home as well as hosting those who visit. Not to mention the friendships that have come from being here from time to time or the learning and sharing that's taken place.

Nicolas, thanks to you and Asher for fostering all of us.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
One of the things about OPF that's been special is that I have had the pleasure of meeting people far far from home as well as hosting those who visit. Not to mention the friendships that have come from being here from time to time or the learning and sharing that's taken place.
Kathy,

I too have enjoyed meeting so many photographers from all over. Frankly how could we have a forum without France for the work of the so many fine photographers. With America and France in the pot, we really needed a lot of other countries to balance the delusions and righteousness of these civilizations. Part of the wonder of photography is that it can penetrate small and large worlds and reveal what we hide from ourselves, entertain and educate and sometimes even call us to account.

Here, we try to enjoy each others work and share ideas and it works. Getting to know so many folks with access to subjects so new to us is the payoff!

Asher

Sandra Jones

That's interesting. I've been enjoying the interaction with members from other countries and it's also nice to see their 'local' photography apart from images of a traveller.