• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

New Think Tank bags announced

Will_Perlis

Hmmph! They need one called "ThinkTank Addicted". Or I need to find a Camera Bag Anonymous group in LA.

IMX the AA is great but I really need a large & muscular assistant to wear the thing.

Scott B. Hughes

We just ordered the Airport Security 'roller' and their Modulus 12 belt system.

Will let you know what it's all about in a couple days.

Scott B. Hughes

Actually not, Nil.

We have been using the same (now) old LightWare 1420 since the late 90s and it is time to replace.

It was replaced once with a Porter Case, but that didn't work out. Now, both the LightWare and the cart on which it rolls are truly ready for the dumpster.

So I ordered direct if for no other reason to just get it quicker.

Now to continue the search for a new tripod. I have been using a Bogen 3051/ArcaSwiss for too long and am getting worn out (me).

That is what brought me to this sub-forum.... looking for tripod input. I've not shopped tripods since the mid eighties. Time for some carbon, but I'm clueless as to what is the hot setup and where discussion takes place on such things.