• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

mirror, mirror

Nigel Allan

I snatched this while my daughters were waiting for a changing room in a local high street store, just in time before the manager told me I wasn't allowed to take pictures in there.

Given the circumstances it is quite interesting since it was not set up in any way, although I am sure it could have been done better by someone with greater skills than I have. I quite like it, not because it shows my girls in a particularly good light but more for the graphical shape and symmetry of the image as a whole. I find the shot interesting although I would never claim it was more than this

All feedback welcome

DSC_3033.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I snatched this while my daughters were waiting for a changing room in a local high street store, just in time before the manager told me I wasn't allowed to take pictures in there.

Given the circumstances it is quite interesting since it was not set up in any way, although I am sure it could have been done better by someone with greater skills than I have. I quite like it, not because it shows my girls in a particularly good light but more for the graphical shape and symmetry of the image as a whole. I find the shot interesting although I would never claim it was more than this

DSC_3033.jpg
Nigel Allan: Mirror, Mirror

Glad to see you jump right in and share pictures. Use of a mirror is a good way to experiment. I'll return :)

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Hi Nigel
something is wrong with your sensor, the left side of the picture is comlpetely blurred! ;-)

So I corrected it (for the fun!)

DSC_3033.jpg