• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: Baby-Just one Kiss

Charlotte Thompson

DSC_0088.jpg

DSC_0079-2.jpg

DSC_0081-1.jpg

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Bonsoir Charlotte
Seen one by one, these picture doesn't move me that much, but I have to admit that seen all together as a serie, there's something bringing a kind of emotion.
Of course for me colors are lacking, it seemed there were much!

But why only one kiss!

Charlotte Thompson

Then this one is for you Nicolas- "one kiss if it's a good one is enough"

DSC_0079-3.jpg

Charlotte Thompson: "One Kiss if it's a Good One is, Enough"

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Charlotte,

I love the fun in family snaps. Still there's more.

You have all the ingredients: am amazingly cooperative and cheeky little girl*, a great camera and all the time to perfect a picture. So why not get a small garland of daisies and make a picture that everyone here will treasure for a long, long time.

That's cheeky, Asher, challenging you!

Asher

*most would have absconded, long ago. My wife, as a young giel was imprisoned for hours every weekend in front of her Dad's Deerdorf or Mamiya C330, as he made picture after picture of his darling daughter! She made a resolution never to marry a photographer!

Charlotte Thompson

Nikcolas

"once is always enough" it is the one fire that always burns"
I am glad you like the color
but
color is also "black white and grey combined"

Charlotte-

Asher

Look in this forum title " How a Fairy Thinks" there is your garland"
however
I do take your challenge
still another composition"

these shots she designed herself- I had no part- so I am letting her create- she has her own Sony-she loves- one of my first camera- what a great camera really- I love the claritry and color of Sony-

Charlotte-