• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

In Perspective, Fun: Absolutely gay

Nigel Allan

As seen in Old Compton Street, London W1, one of our gay districts

_DSC2737.jpg
]

1. Nigel Allan: Absolutely gay

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Nigel,

There was a time when all my classmates were happily gay! We were dancing around the maypole holding bright colored ribbons and as 8 year olds we all were having a gay time! Who today will admit to feeling gay, unless they are "gay"?

I have never imagined Vodka as gay. Is the red color of significance or just happenstance?

The prices do seem about what we'd pay in US dollars, so there's some advantage to being a gay vodka drinker here in the USA!

Asher

Nigel Allan

The bottle just happened to be covered in red sequins. I did cheat slightly and desaturated other colours in this shot to draw your eye to the red bottle and this is a small section from a larger shot I took and I only just noticed this significant part as I was processing it.

Believe it or not, here is the original:

_DSC2737-2.jpg

Ruben Alfu

I like the aesthetic of the original composition better, it makes an interesting collage but yes, the crop makes a better story.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Imagine trying to figure out what to get based on on the myriad of options and prices. Reminds me of looking across the dance floor at a high school dance at all the girls waiting to be asked for a dance. Just too many options! This justifies the case for home brewed hootch and arranged matches!