• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

A couple of snaps from today

Mike Shimwell

I don't usually take a camera to work, but I just managed to pick up a secondhand Ricoh GX200 to replace the GX100 that has become my wife's camera:) I missed having something small enough to carry around without thinking about it. Anyway, here are a couple from it's first day.

Mike

4118644992_d14b852452_o.jpg

4118645480_ab96066f2f_o.jpg

John Angulat

pro member
Hi Mike,
I'm genuinely intrigued by the first image!
A railing of some sort in the foreground would be my guess, but what is the source of the circle of light within the center?

In any event, I'm glad you brought your camera to work today!
Very nice captures!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I don't usually take a camera to work, but I just managed to pick up a secondhand Ricoh GX200 to replace the GX100 that has become my wife's camera:) I missed having something small enough to carry around without thinking about it. Anyway, here are a couple from it's first day.

4118644992_d14b852452_o.jpg

I like to look at this image on it's own. If the page was a horizontal wall, I could digest one then the other.

This picture is very different than the one which follows. It's more abstract, almost just about black segmenting of white space. Yes, the electric light is "an electric light", but it seems deconstructed here. So I'm just thinking about this work first.

Asher

Charlotte Thompson

Mike

the first image is defintely abstract and bold
it has a strange inside strength to it
"may be who you are"
I for one think so-
would be very cool enlarged as an art piece
nice!

Charlotte-