• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: The Undisturbed

Prateek Dubey

r123269-fullsize.jpg

Prateek Dubey : The Undisturbed

Often times when one is 'out there', life presents itself in a most curious manner. This is one of that moment. I was just taking pictures of people at a bus stand and suddenly I noticed this geometry. It never happened again...

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Prateek,

The interesting geometry is overshadowed by all the inherent questions of the scene.

So is the dog sleeping or deceased? The folk on the left look out as if they notice something. The signs are in English? Why would that be?

Asher

Prateek Dubey

Prateek,

The interesting geometry is overshadowed by all the inherent questions of the scene.

So is the dog sleeping or deceased? The folk on the left look out as if they notice something. The signs are in English? Why would that be?

Asher

Hello Asher,
The dog is sleeping. To the second observation, I can only say that the people in the bus might've observed me taking pictures of the dog ( I was taking pictures of the dog before) so they could be looking at the dog. Delhi is undergoing lots of infrastructural changes over the last two years. This road was recently modified into a BRT ( Bus Rapid Transport), where there are separate lanes for buses and emergency services. The sign is in english because some multi national was involved in its construction. Not that Indian companies don't put up signs in English, one can easily make out those by their spelling mistakes.

' Child Beer' is very common for chilled beer and many more hilarious ones...