• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: Little Red Fox at Sunset..

Eric Diller

As I was driving to my favorite Eagle nest I spotted the healthier looking Fox napping on top of his Den.
Here are some pics of me sneaking up on him and then playing a little hide and seek!

Photos taken just before sunset a few days ago. Who says a cemetery has no action!

PIC_6070.jpg

PIC_6100.jpg

PIC_6105.jpg

PIC_6095.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

PIC_6095.jpg

Eric Diller: Young Fox

Eric,

This 4th picture has an abstract look as there's just strokes of texture of the field and then of the fox's fur. It's lack of man-made elements makes this almost pastoral.

You have a delightful subject. He does seem playful. Still, those eyes in the front are truly hunters tools, don't let their beguiling baby looks fool you! That's one immense bushy tail for the little fella!

Thanks for sharing.

Asher

Jameson Smith

Wonderful images Eric! The second image really speaks to me, perhaps it's the innosence in his sunlit eyes or being graced by the warming sun but I feel drawn to it. It feels like simple happiness. Well done.

Mike Nogle

I love these sharp images. I love all but the third image. I don't know what it is, but that pose does not do the fox justice in how beautiful it is. But awesome photos, I hope I can take some as good someday.

Mike