• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: Den

Prateek Dubey

22408-fullsize.jpg

Prateek Dubey : Den

These guys are pundits. They perform rituals, prayers at an ancient Hindu temple. But the picture tells something about the attitude such people. They're overbearing, condescending and carry a larger than life image. In north India these type of guys are called 'Bhaiyyaji' ( Big Brother). They can do 'other' things for you. This guy has lovely baby eyes, but believe me he commanded me to take his picture. Or else....

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
22408-fullsize.jpg

Prateek Dubey : Den

These guys are pundits. They perform rituals, prayers at an ancient Hindu temple. But the picture tells something about the attitude such people. They're overbearing, condescending and carry a larger than life image. In north India these type of guys are called 'Bhaiyyaji' ( Big Brother). They can do 'other' things for you. This guy has lovely baby eyes, but believe me he commanded me to take his picture. Or else....

Prateek,

This picture of yours I liked so much I decided to put off commenting on until I had something wise to say beyond stating my approval. This delaying of commentary to do justice to a picture is fraught with risk of the best pictures being made orphans and forgotten. So here's my impression right now, before anything brilliant has arrived at my brain's higher centers!

The man has an aura about him. He emanates confidence you might have to take seriously. This is a player, a person who knows how the cog wheels move each other and can have them work for you or have them chew you up. He's good looking and confident. You have defined him well. The softness of the background and the lighting from behind implies, he is geni-like and so can appear and disappear at will and do the same with you!

Asher

janet Smith

pro member
the picture tells something about the attitude such people. They're overbearing, condescending and carry a larger than life image

Hi Prateek

Another winner, you've definitely shown what you wanted to show, objective achieved!

Sorry for the short comment but I'm in a rush!

Prateek Dubey

Prateek,

This picture of yours I liked so much I decided to put off commenting on until I had something wise to say beyond stating my approval. This delaying of commentary to do justice to a picture is fraught with risk of the best pictures being made orphans and forgotten. So here's my impression right now, before anything brilliant has arrived at my brain's higher centers!

The man has an aura about him. He emanates confidence you might have to take seriously. This is a player, a person who knows how the cog wheels move each other and can have them work for you or have them chew you up. He's good looking and confident. You have defined him well. The softness of the background and the lighting from behind implies, he is geni-like and so can appear and disappear at will and do the same with you!

Asher

Hello Asher,
You have a remarkable comprehension and a vocabulary to match. I'm sure I cannot express myself so lucidly. Thank you for the comment