• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: Borrowed Mirror

Prateek Dubey

28250-fullsize.jpg

Prateek Dubey: Borrowed Mirror

This one of my 'moment in chaos' experiments. This boy has borrowed the mirror of a roadside barber. The boy belongs to a typical community of 'ear cleaners'. Identified by the red cap which they wear. I wonder how many ears has that bud gone into....

This is cool. Heavy duty colours, but I'm a sucker for them. You've got some good pix going up Dube's. I'll be keeping an eye on your future posts.

Mike Nogle

Prateek, I must say, when I see your name in the posts I can't wait to see what you have shared with us. So many great images!

Mike