• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: Few different way to see

Ossi Raimi

_medium.jpg

_medium.jpg

_medium.jpg

_medium.jpg

All pictures Sony A900 + Zenitar 16/2.8 all with f8
Thank you for looking, C&C welcome!

Nigel Allan

Ossi, I like these, even though I am not a fan of too much digital PP. I'll come back and comment more when I have digested them but 2 and 4 have an almost abstract qualty and number one is my favourite as it is the kind of shot I can see myself taking there. I like the symmetry broken up by the woman on the stairs. Without her it would be sterile though. Nice work

John Angulat

pro member
Hi Ossi,
Me thinks you're on to something here!
It is certainly a "different" way to see.
My favorites (although I truly like them all) are the first and third images.
If you've more more this series I like to see them.

Prateek Dubey

Thank you for comments!!

Few more:

_medium.jpg

_medium.jpg

_medium.jpg

Thank you for looking!

Hello Ossi,
I think you're photographing something very very important. The idea of man in his creations. Ingested and entertained at the same time. Transported and transformed. Imagine such surroundings are meant to provide security and comfort!
Keep it up and don't worry about photoshopping. As long as the narrative is clear.
regards,
Prateek