• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Some autumn impressions...

fahim mohammed

Apologies in advance as there are no close-ups or macros in this post. I just wanted to keep this post
in the same category as the previously posted, but much more beautiful, autumn posts..

Post from someone who hardly witnesses autumn, as such.

p108444636.jpg

p470161673.jpg

p393873587.jpg

p258468320.jpg

I could not but get carried away by the autumn colors I experienced.

Thanks for stopping by.

I'd say you very successfully captured the colors of autumn, Fahim. I enjoyed each of photos, but really puzzled over the objects that appear to be stacked in the third one. Were they stacked chairs, perhaps?

You mentioned not being familiar with autumn colors. Winter is on its way, will snow also be a new experience? I find the joy of first measurable snow of the season pales in comparison with the joy of last miserable snow melting in spring.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Fahim,

These are some of the richest captures of autumn. That might seem like empty praise, but I'll show it's not so, a little later. I need to spend more time and address each on it's own.

Asher

fahim mohammed

Tom, thank you so much for your kind and encouraging comment. The third picture was a long row
of steel girders and the blue tips were that of folded chairs legs witout the seats?. The big blue rest on the right seemed to be a long roll of corrugated iron/steel painted over.

No Tom, I am well accustomed to severe snow as I visit Canada frequently ( except in autumn!!! )during most seasons.

My thanks and best regards.

I'd say you very successfully captured the colors of autumn, Fahim. I enjoyed each of photos, but really puzzled over the objects that appear to be stacked in the third one. Were they stacked chairs, perhaps?

You mentioned not being familiar with autumn colors. Winter is on its way, will snow also be a new experience? I find the joy of first measurable snow of the season pales in comparison with the joy of last miserable snow melting in spring.

Fahim,

The reason these are good is because you incorporated various aspects of humanity experiencing the season versus trying to portray it from a single out of sight observer appreciation of beauty as is so usually done. Take care and good to see you.

fahim mohammed

Good morning William.

Interesting what you say. Strange that I did not consciously go out looking for these aspects.

Thank you for that observation and I too am glad to have met you.

Fahim,

The reason these are good is because you incorporated various aspects of humanity experiencing the season versus trying to portray it from a single out of sight observer appreciation of beauty as is so usually done. Take care and good to see you.

Prateek Dubey

Apologies in advance as there are no close-ups or macros in this post. I just wanted to keep this post
in the same category as the previously posted, but much more beautiful, autumn posts..

Post from someone who hardly witnesses autumn, as such.

p108444636.jpg

p470161673.jpg

p393873587.jpg

p258468320.jpg

I could not but get carried away by the autumn colors I experienced.

Thanks for stopping by.

Wow! Fahim these are beautiful captures. I really envy you, living in such a beautiful place. But then a photographer's eye makes an event timeless..

fahim mohammed

Thank you Prateek for the kind words. I was just visiting the place for a short time and was lucky to find
that autumn could still be experienced.

Regards.