• Guide: Pictures are the best way of describing what is for sale. Please describe any nicks, defects, missing parts and if a lens or camera, source and serial number, if available.

The recycling of unused gear helps this community! Good luck!
  • This forum is for contributors with a track record of substantial posts on phottography. Post such as "great picture" don't count. We routinely soft-delete "for sale" posts from those who have not, as yet, really participated as described above.
  • Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

FS: Canon 100-400L IS "kit"

Nill Toulme

Canon 100-400L IS "kit" consisting of:

100-400L IS in excellent condition. I'm the original owner and have had it for about five years, but it's seen relatively light use as I switched to primes quite a while back. UN date code, a nice sharp copy, calibrated by Canon Irvine. Includes original hood, caps, box and pouch.

Wimberley P-20 quick release plate

Hoya Pro-1 Super HMC 72mm UV filter

Lowepro Lens Case 4

$1300 for the lot, includes insured shipping to the lower 48 (but not paypal fees).

Will ship against cash-equivalent funds received in hand. I'm in Atlanta (Emory University area) if you want to have a look.

100117-100-400-1.jpg

100117-100-400-2.jpg

100117-100-400-3.jpg

Nill

Nill Toulme

That's actually a 77mm filter, BTW. But you knew that. ;-)

The Wimberley plate is SOLD.

On reflection, I think I've had this lens longer than five years. The description remains accurate, however. Now asking $1275 for the rest.

Nill

Nill Toulme

1999... yeah, I guess that must be right. I bought my first digital body almost exactly eight years ago (!) and I think I got this lens not long before that, when I was shooting with a 3D. Dang I'm gettin' old. :-(

But I got the 300 f/2.8 two years later, and the 400 about a year after that, so this 100-400 has seen only occasional walk-around duty in the meantime.

Nill