• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

After The Swim

Charlotte Thompson

crits and comments are welcome- an in the moment shot after the pool-

DSC_1135-4.jpg

Sierra​

Mike Shimwell

Now Charlotte, I do like that. Please don't clone the hair out of her eyes or any of that nonsense. Be happy with and value the moment of tenderness you have caught here.

Mike

fahim mohammed

Charlotte, Lovely moment, and no cloning of hair over the eyes as Mike mentioned. I do notice that
your pics seem to be on the soft side. Where did you focus and at what aperture? Also she must be much
fairer than me!!

btw, how far are you from Plano? Wife is planning a trip to the States..NY, NJ, CHicago and TX. I might,
just might, accompany her upto NY and then visit some friends in Plano and Galveston and then swing into Baton Rouge to see some long unseen friends! Shh! Don't want the in-laws to know of my visit, otherwise it shall be like a in-law reunion which I want to avoid at all and any costs.

Regards.

Charlotte Thompson

Mike

thank you so much...I never ever clone out my photo work because I adore "in the moment" portraits- the look here is just exactly what I am trying to achieve in my work-
it's in the moment that" WE see ourselves "
thank you so much again-

Fahim

As I told Mike I never clone out "not my sytle" I love candid "in the moments" shots such as this one is-
I can't find the info on this except it was taken in May of 08- her skin color is a beautiful light coffee color I guess you would say- I do remember sitting on a patio couch not 6 feet away from her on a very bright day!! there is a cover on this patio but the natural light was perfect for me to be shooting...sorry that's all the info I have*
I would like so much to have a meet with you my friend-how cool would that be- however Plano Tx is near Dallas and about 400 miles from Houston/Katy but Galveston is about 75 miles away