• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

a cold sunset

shah hossain

we in this pic, almost missed the sunset already. only a very little part of the sun was peeping us bye.

but i managed to take advantage of that.
in the sky, seen a good burst of colors with blue, orange, yellow, purple, and red. beside that it was so windy and cold.

11kv1h5.jpg

I wish i could put a tent there and sit for awhile. and enjoy the celebrations of nature. Most of us are always in RUSH HOURS. i say, you should go to a place like this sometimes and clear off ur mind with the strong wind.

Now, I will tell how to find me here.
look ahead to ur nose direction, on the hills u will see gumama fara. At the right, "S" like highway takes u to Jeddah. At the bottom, area with tightly located buildings is called KAKIYA. Note that there's a road going among them. If you go to your right out of the pic, there u will get Nakkasa main road. And here where You will get me standing waiting for you. Cause I wish to be there for you.

to see a bigger (full view) version of this pic, click here:
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4008/4333749075_c789c4e3aa_b.jpg