• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Immature Bald Eagle

Steve Robinson

Well, I think that's what it is! Well anyway I spotted this raptor while out driving today. I might be getting the hang of manually focusing the 40yr old Super Takumar I've stuck on the front of my 1D2N. I was pleasantly surprised at today's results. I've rented an EF 400mm f/5.6L to use in Yellowstone on the next weekend. I can't wait to see what I can do with that lens. C&C always welcome.

785559501_qfGQ9-L.jpg

785559542_KS4fF-L.jpg

785559463_EYTMs-XL.jpg

janet Smith

pro member
I've rented an EF 400mm f/5.6L to use in Yellowstone on the next weekend. I can't wait to see what I can do with that lens.

Hi Steve

Out of these No 3 gets my vote, beautifully sharp, fabulous 'pose' could you brighten the area around the eye a little perhaps? I'm looking forward to seeing your shots of Yellowstone - have a good trip!