• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: Naga's court

Prateek Dubey

221153-fullsize.jpg

Prateek Dubey : Naga's court

Ruben Alfu

Hi Patreek, wonderful, splendid image. It wouldn´t be easy to pick up your best photo but IMO this one makes a good runner up. Thanks for sharing such a great job.

janet Smith

pro member
You seem to have a wealth of amazing subjects to photograph around you Prateek! the contrast between the grey ash covered skin of the Naga and the men in their warm orange clothing works wonderfully. The use of shallow DOF and off centre composition also emphasises the contrast between the clothed men and the naked man - another excellent image!

Prateek Dubey

You seem to have a wealth of amazing subjects to photograph around you Prateek! the contrast between the grey ash covered skin of the Naga and the men in their warm orange clothing works wonderfully. The use of shallow DOF and off centre composition also emphasises the contrast between the clothed men and the naked man - another excellent image!

Thank you so much Janet. Yes! India is suprisingly wealthy in terms of color and texture. A photographer has a lot of 'masala' to capture...

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
31482-fullsize.jpg

Prateek Dubey : Naga's court

Prateek,

How unusual is this one particular man? Does he have a following? Does he give speeches, sermons or perform ceremonies for others or is he just one of many devout people like himself coming to the festival?

Asher

Prateek Dubey

Prateek,

How unusual is this one particular man? Does he have a following? Does he give speeches, sermons or perform ceremonies for others or is he just one of many devout people like himself coming to the festival?

Asher

Hello Asher,
A very good question. It seems he's living his unusual existence. When I asked him what he's out to get ? what has he found? what is the purpose of such an existence?, I got some jumbled up answers.But it seems he has some fan following where he comes from. Perhaps no one has asked him uncomfortable questions. Not everyone like him is dumb ( I shouldn't judge him yet!), for I've met one or two very very sharp individuals who lead such lives.