• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: Some remarks at 13.02.2010

Ossi Raimi

Hi!
I have been damn busy, not time for photography ... so one day I took camera with me and made some remarks during walk around Helsinki:

1. A start (inside metro train)

_medium.jpg

2. At tunnel to the street level

_medium.jpg

3. Up and down

_medium.jpg

4. Stop right here....

_medium.jpg

Thanks for looking, C&C welcome

Last edited by a moderator:

Wendy Thurman

Ossi-

The tunnel shot is the one that grabs me the most. I think it would have a lot of presence in black & white (but then I am on a B&W binge right now so find myself looking for that).

Wendy

Ossi Raimi

In fact, those four are just a part of the story. Maybe I'll continue with some more pictures (all are from same "trip")

Just before the tunnel (#2)

_medium.jpg

At the end of the tunnel you'll find exit to the street

_medium.jpg

And my target place was this one after church, the National Library of Finland

_medium.jpg

Inside the Library I stopped here.....

_medium.jpg

All these pictures are somekind notes about what could happen if you take camera with you. I was searching information about my family ... from where we came, how long we have been here in Finland etc....
If I must choose "the best picture" from this series, I think I like best is #3 "Up and down" .. it's the only one in this series that took some time to get what I wanted.. I saw those couples walking around the mall, and I was lucky enough they went to stairs ... so I took three pictures and got this one too....