• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My youngest ' oldest ' family member....

fahim mohammed

He is the youngest member of my family, who is not a toddler! Had to entice him to sit still!!

p105608099.jpg

Take care.

Charlotte Thompson

Fahim

what you have caught is such a crisp and clean young man-
he looks very intelligent but I can see his very mischevious side as well-
how proud you must be!
I do so love your portrait work as I have said before-you have a penchant for that my friend-
such a handsome guy this little fellow-no doubt he will have no problems with the ladies-

Charlotte-

ps-he looks like a Prince with a secret!

fahim mohammed

Charlotte, thank you for your wonderful comments. Re: my portrait work; the secret lies in the subjects I choose. They just happen to be photogenic. I just point the camera and shoot. Nothing much really.
naughty, very.

Take care.

Fahim

what you have caught is such a crisp and clean young man-
he looks very intelligent but I can see his very mischevious side as well-
how proud you must be!
I do so love your portrait work as I have said before-you have a penchant for that my friend-
such a handsome guy this little fellow-no doubt he will have no problems with the ladies-

Charlotte-

ps-he looks like a Prince with a secret!