• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Greetings and Salutations from the Land of the Ever Living Elvis

My name is Frank Piechorowski and I run Bluff City Galleries

I'm a corn feed Michigan Pollock being held prisnor of war in Memphis TN.

I started playing with cameras over 25 years ago. My interests overall are varried. Wildlife, Landscapes, models, families, commercial studio, but my true love is photojournalistic stage performance.

I've had the opertunity to shoot some great shows. Wynton Marsalis, Nnenna Freelon & Lilly Tomlin to name just a few. Doing stage work is one of the ultimate tests of your skills. It pushes both you and your equipment to their limits. It can be frustrating yet SO rewarding. If your interested in that kind of work you can always check out my site.

I'm a Canon guy... No reason... I just am. I find all of the brand zelots quite bourish.

I look forward to getting to meet some of the people out here.

Any other Memphis people out here?

PS... Elvis say's HI.

Martin McLean

Hey Piech,

Glad to see you made it. I hope you didn't mind the PM. I just find posting invites on someone elses forum kinda rude. But here in Tennessee we take care of our own. Even if they are transplants.

Hope you get the help you need.

-M-