• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

PP Experimentation

Sydney Rester

I liked this shot of my niece and played around with the processing. Does one work better than the other? Could I crop it more effectively (tighter maybe)? Does anyone else want to play?

Ruben Alfu

Hi Sydeny,

I like the first one better. You are lucky to have such a gracious model :) Composition wise, surely there are other interesting possibilities (cropping the right side up to her hair for example), but IMO this works just fine as is.

Sydney Rester

So interesting. I posted this on a couple of other boards I frequent and the responses are totally mixed. People seem to either love or hate a particular version, but all 3 have their "fans." I guess this is just another example of how subjective this art really is.

Larry Brown

A very pleasing image you have here Sydney I have to say! It would be my opinion that your subject and her wonderful expression you have captured here may be the reason you have received nice comments on all three but I find myself liking the color of the second and side with Doug for that reason. All three are nice and a winner either way you go.

Larry