• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Lychees 1

Prateek Dubey

49893-F.jpg

Prateek Dubey : Lychees 1

John Angulat

pro member
Hi Prateek,

I think the curtains in the background pull you away from the subject. A bit too busy.

Also, I would try placing the lychees on one of the corners of the inside rectangle. There's too much stacked up in the center. It seems a bit too symmetrical.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
49893-F.jpg

The picture has issue beyond the distracting background. The two lychees don't call attention to themselves, one has to find them! I have taken the liberty of editing the image in iphoto just to turn it up on itself sharpen and crop to bring out the immediate importance of the precariously hanging fruit. With the threat of them falling, we can't help pay attention.

Prateek_AK1.jpg

Edited AK

This is not any pretense of making great art but to suggest one can move one's way of looking at things.

Asher