• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: Making a sale....

fahim mohammed

p965190627.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
p965190627.jpg

Fahim Mohammed: Making a Sale

Fahim,

Interesting that hardly anything in the west is advertised by blue! Almost no designer stores give blue bags. So I guess this is a little below that level of chic!

It's not clear what exactly is being sold except she's clutching two lots of money. I'd like to know more. where is this and what is she selling?

I wonder what's on your mind these days. I see increasing evidence of post processing. Here there's an aggressive exploitation of skin structure. The best development for this might the the world of B&W, where you will be at home! Here, with this present photograph, at least you might consider masking over the edges of her body to abolish halo.

fahim mohammed

Asher, thanks for stopping by and your comments ( detailed and succinct as always ). You are correct in that I am trying my hand at various post processing techniques. And got me some filters and am having a ball experimenting with them.

Some are gimmicky for sure, but some have value. I also need to brush up on my PS knowledge, which is getting rusty. I have limited myself to just a few available options. Need to acquaint myself with some more tools.

I shall redo as you correctly suggested and go easy on some pp..to avoid the halo effects.

The photograph was taken in the north of Nepal in a Sherpa village. I stayed there for five days. This lady would set up shop at the same corner every morning; selling mostly fruits and veggies. Often she would include clothing.

She started tolerating me hanging around; actually we became rather well acquainted.
Language was a barrier, but we managed. Once or twice I carried her fruit basket for her!!. Lovely woman.

Thanks for your time. Always appreciated sir.

Asher Kelman

Asher, thanks for stopping by and your comments ( detailed and succinct as always ). You are correct in that I am trying my hand at various post processing techniques. And got me some filters and am having a ball experimenting with them.
Always try to use the least of your "improved" layer. You will be surprised how much better pics will be after a diversion and returning to ask that layer to justify why it should be used 100% and all over?

The photograph was taken in the north of Nepal in a Sherpa village. I stayed there for five days. This lady would set up shop at the same corner every morning; selling mostly fruits and veggies. Often she would include clothing.

She started tolerating me hanging around; actually we became rather well acquainted.
Language was a barrier, but we managed. Once or twice I carried her fruit basket for her!!. Lovely woman.

I suspected Nepal. you always seem to go for the old ladies! Were the younger ones driven off by your entourage? Where are the children with big eyes and innocence?

Asher

fahim mohammed

' You always seem to go for the old ladies! Were the younger ones driven off by your entourage? '.

p764111205.jpg

p823443432.jpg

I travel alone. Always.

fahim mohammed

' You always seem to go for the old ladies! Were the younger ones driven off by your entourage? '.

It all depends Asher...on how I feel at that moment...

p1064125488.jpg

But I do search for a certain level of maturity at all times....

Asher Kelman

It all depends Asher...on how I feel at that moment...

p1064125488.jpg

But I do search for a certain level of maturity at all times....

and a wedding ring on her finger, LOL!

fahim mohammed

and a wedding ring on her finger, LOL!

You think I didn't notice it. Sometimes they wear it as a talisman to ward of evil. I have to find out if me is the evil. No?

If a ring deters you, you are not my travel companion!!

Take care Asher and stay well.

p.s have to add...it depends on what one hopes to gain by the exchange in the first instance. I like to
get to know people. Nothing more, nothing less.

fahim mohammed

Walking along a hill side....

p894172797.jpg

You have seen me get to know young and old all over the places I have visited and posted here.

It is just my charm that does it...Ask Ayesha!!