• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Extract from the western edge 3

Mark Hampton

WesternComposit.jpg

Extract from the western edge 3 - M Hampton

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
WesternComposit.jpg

Extract from the western edge 3 - M Hampton

Jasper johns going wild! :)
Not my type of things but the eyes appeal me.

That simple statement, Sandrine, is helpful, but one does need to know of him!

I'm sorry but I'm not getting it.

Cody,

Instead of showing whole objects, we see parts, each of which can trigger a universe of connections. since items are repeated in different ways, there's a constant state of flux in balance and meaning anywhere and everywhere.

first look at Japer Johns here

Asher

Mark Hampton

Bart,

I think I looked at that - this is the middle pannel - but was finished (waxed etc) I will post up the other sketches and flip as you say in the middle and check out the results... thanks for the feedback..

Asher / Cody / Sandrine

thanks for the feedback and commenting

the painter's work that I had be researching before working on this - Francis Bacon , Frank Auerbach, Mark Rothko. It is diffuclut to move beyond Jasper Johns Flag works (I hear Jimi Hendrix - Star Spangled Banner when I look at that work)

just some thoughts..