• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Kindergarten Bound

Charlotte Thompson

Our Little Mud Bug is going to school-It is so true how fast they grow up-

DSC_0396-1.jpg

Charlotte Thompson

Fahim

Thank you my friend! All of us are ready for college-we are- I have one that is going to WestPoint
in a few- OMG they are making me old-LOL- I adore each and every one as any grandparent would-
They are truly the best of me- Thank you

Charlotte-

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Our Little Mud Bug is going to school-It is so true how fast they grow up-

DSC_0396-1.jpg

Charlotte,

This is great! A wonderful time in the family. My kids insisted that I park and then walk them to the school as my old Ford was too dented and rusty to be seen by the other kids! That's a long time back and they's deny it!

You will be the one she'll still run too!

Enjoy,

Asher

Jean Henderson

Hi Charlotte,

I agree that our grands are the best of us even though I'm only on my first one -- it's SO much more fun than being a parent!!! Your sweetheart is very lovely indeed!

Here's a shot of my not yet (then) 3 year old granddaughter last Halloween about to get her very first Trick or Treat.

Old%20Camera%20090_Malloween%20Candy_a_WW_.jpg

Talk about growing up so fast, she just got her first joke yesterday...

Love them all to pieces, everyone!

Jean

Charlotte Thompson

Asher
What a cute and funny story- I have some about me and my daddy as well-sometihing close to your story- Her teacher will be the same kindergarten teacher as Parker had! A very sweet woman so we are relieved about that!

Charlotte-

Jean
How nice to meet you- another female round here is a good thing! I have 3 and they are somethin' for sure We have all the fun now don't we? Lovely place to be!
Thank you and you baby is so very sweet looking! Hope to see some of your work here

Charlotte-

My first pictures of MudBug- done with a Little Sony- I have since changed to the Nikon but I tell ya that Sony was a great little camera
Asher may remember this one!

DSC02299-3.jpg

This one is titled "MudBug"

MudBug-1.jpg