• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Bright Eyes

Charlotte Thompson

Showing the sparkle for Asher- See I can have light in the eyes

DSC_0381-1.jpg

DSC_00012.jpg

fahim mohammed

Oh yes Charlotte!! This is nice, very very nice. The water melon is brilliant. What beautiful portraits of
two heavenly kids!

Way to go girl!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Showing the sparkle for Asher- See I can have light in the eyes

DSC_0381-1.jpg

DSC_00012.jpg

Light, sparkle and live! Le Chaim!

At last! It happened, I told you I'd send a magic Star of David to chase down to submission, the Catholic Nun teacher, who gave you the dark veil to put over children's eyes! Banish miserable darkness from children. Our precious children are born innocent and have no guilt to assuage! They must not be put in the shadow of Darth Vater or Satan! It's akin to abuse. We are no making horror movies!

Children are innocent as butterflies, gazelles and rainbows. Yes, they are mischievous contrary mites sometimes too! Still, here are plenty enough shadows and dark doorways ahead, to warn them about without, draping their eyes in veils of mourning and stormy melancholy.

So today, Charlotte, you made me so happy! Couldn't be better! But you did, you added watermelon sweetness too!

Thanks,

Asher

Charlotte Thompson

Fahim

I am delighted! Thank you so very much

Charlotte-

Asher

LOL now we are both happy! That Star of David must be very powerful indeed- I think though in my Black and white work I should look at the eyes more carefully for the sparkle- I am veryveryvery bad with reloading my Nikon equiptment and it could be with low battery flash- I am so bad about keeping up with it- That may be one of the problems I am thinking but of course Sister Hubertine will arise again in the shadow work only I'll look at what she does with those eyes much more carefully and try to keep up with my batteries-

Charlotte-