• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Film: Kids, Water, Summer, Joy

Jim Galli

KidsKeoughsS.jpg

waterbabies

I shot this with the 5X7 about 5 years ago and forgot about it. It languished in the holder in the fridge until 2 nights ago when I needed something to fill the 5th hole in the jobo.

5X7 Burke & James, f6.7 projection triplet of some kind. Wide open, Packard shutter. Hand held.

Mark Hampton

KidsKeoughsS.jpg

waterbabies

I shot this with the 5X7 about 5 years ago and forgot about it. It languished in the holder in the fridge until 2 nights ago when I needed something to fill the 5th hole in the jobo.

5X7 Burke & James, f6.7 projection triplet of some kind. Wide open, Packard shutter. Hand held.

man, that’s a moment.... did you ken the kids? .... just a thought because between exposure and Dev there is such a length of time... if you did ken them it would be like opening a moment..

Jim Galli

man, that’s a moment.... did you ken the kids? .... just a thought because between exposure and Dev there is such a length of time... if you did ken them it would be like opening a moment..
Thanks Mark. Not sure what 'ken the kids' means. But in the context, no, they were just some local indian kids playing and having a good time. I didn't know them. I think they were reacting to the big camera.