• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Thanks

Mark Hampton

Doug and Bart

cheers for the information pertaining to the pre (soaking) of the censor prior to exposure... This has allowed me to make a conceptual leap and feel this new technology (to me)... It was like looking at the image of the microwave background for the 1st time...
Here is mine.....

20100814_1450.jpg

Doug btw I am writing this as we have scored the winning goal in 5 mins of extra time... sometime sport is beautiful.... come on Scotland !!

Here is a link to a song that sounds like the pre soaking of a censor
linky

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Doug and Bart

cheers for the information pertaining to the pre (soaking) of the censor prior to exposure... This has allowed me to make a conceptual leap and feel this new technology (to me)... It was like looking at the image of the microwave background for the 1st time...
Here is mine.....

20100814_1450.jpg

Mark Hamption: "Thanks to Bart and Doug"

Special effect obtained by judicious pre-soaking of sensor

Doug btw I am writing this as we have scored the winning goal in 5 mins of extra time... sometime sport is beautiful.... come on Scotland !!

Here is a link to a song that sounds like the pre soaking of a censor
linky

Mark,

An effective composition which should really be labelled NSFW as who know what lascivious conduct is really happening behind what we actually see!

As an alternative presentation, just a thought: this might look better as a diptych in your usual style. You could split it into two, side by side and then flip the right panel 180 degrees horizontally.

Asher

BTW, when did you last clean your sensor?

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
For this sort of work, there's a new approach, albeit with just 12.1MP.

You need this

PentaxOPTIO_W90.jpg

Pentax Optio W90

Specify "Pistachio Green"!

EXTRAORDINARY CAMERA. EXTRAORDINARY LIVES.

Adventure photography doesn’t get any better than this.

Waterproof, shockproof, dustproof and coldproof plus an inventive LED lens lighting feature for unparalleled macro photography from a compact. The way bad PENTAX Optio W90 adventure cam looks every bit as tough as it is.

12.1 megapixels
Rugged, Waterproof, Shockproof, Coldproof
Digital Microscope mode with LED lens lighting

NOTE: Captain Beefheart, ready; supplied separately

Asher

Mark Hampton

Mark,

An effective composition which should really be labelled NSFW as who know what lascivious conduct is really happening behind what we actually see!

As an alternative presentation, just a thought: this might look better as a diptych in your usual style. You could split it into two, side by side and then flip the right panel 180 degrees horizontally.

Asher

BTW, when did you last clean your sensor?

Asher,

Thanks for the feedback.... the real image shall remain undisclosed... but lets just say it could not be published on the internet without this interference pattern

yes I want to cut it and flip it ..... But it would be wrong because this is about the censor not about me....

Although there may be a number of works coming from this!

cheers