• Guide: Pictures are the best way of describing what is for sale. Please describe any nicks, defects, missing parts and if a lens or camera, source and serial number, if available.

The recycling of unused gear helps this community! Good luck!
  • This forum is for contributors with a track record of substantial posts on phottography. Post such as "great picture" don't count. We routinely soft-delete "for sale" posts from those who have not, as yet, really participated as described above.
  • Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

FS: (UK) 24-105L & 100mm f2 lenses

Ben Rubinstein

pro member
Hi,

For sale are my Canon 24-105L and 100mm f2 lenses.

The 24-105L is in great condition, glass and body, no marks on either. The hood is pretty scratched (came from a different 24-105L) but that's the only thing with marks or scratches. Focus is spot on with my two 5D's and 1Ds (no MA).

24-105L.jpg

Next and I'm very sad about this one, 100mm f2, georgous portrait lens, does such incredibly nice things to skin texture. It's also a great PJ lens. Boxed with caps, etc. Lens was returned to me from CPS (they had focus calibrated it for me) with this small chip in the paint as shown. Really hurting to sell this one but my finances are in a mess at the moment.

100_1.jpg

100_2.jpg

Both can be shipped on the 21st (I'm out of town at present hence the rather bleh pics with dust on the lenses).

24-105L paypalled and shipped at £610
100mm paypalled and shipped at an incredible £215!

PM, email or call me on 0161 740 5021

Ben Rubinstein

pro member
Prices of £600 for the 24-105L and just £200 for the 100mm if you do bank transfer rather than paypal, price includes shipping in the UK!