• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Second Maternity Shoot

Sydney Rester

Could Mama "C" be any more adorable?

Shot with 135L, 5D2 at Mayfield Park in Austin, TX, OCF (1 speedlight and umbrella)

1041086773_bbXwS-XL.jpg

1041087267_UyPeP-XL.jpg

1041087674_Sp3ip-XL.jpg

1041087853_48WqW-XL.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Sydney!

How could you be so damn good! What a lovely set of pictures. How precious each picture will be. I'm so impressed by the beauty and simplicity of your new work. What joy!

Asher

Sydney Rester

Thank you Asher! I had SO much fun doing this one. "C" had an amazing, sparkly personality and we just clicked. It was REALLY hard just picking a couple to share. I have so many that I really really love. I think my model is still at church - haven't heard from her yet but I hope she loves them. That is truly the best part of this whole business.

Sydney Rester

Here are a couple more. I'm going to quit editing now. BLEARY-eyed.

1042061609_wUiq2-XL.jpg

Mayfield Park Maternity #1

1042050343_5YG5j-XL.jpg

Mayfield Park Maternity #2

1042064313_ZhtdF-XL.jpg

Mayfield Park Maternity #3

1042063651_ZScE7-XL.jpg

Mayfield Park Maternity #4