• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: Step to the left, please

John Angulat

pro member
I was heading home, mindlessly ambling my way through the subway tunnels.
I realized no one was walking on my side. Odd for such as busy and congested place.
Struck me as strange, but I thought it made for an interesting image.

91sm.jpg

Life in New York...from my wanderings

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I was heading home, mindlessly ambling my way through the subway tunnels.
I realized no one was walking on my side. Odd for such as busy and congested place.
Struck me as strange, but I thought it made for an interesting image.

91sm.jpg

Life in New York...from my wanderings

John,

The picture is cleanly composed and executed. I'm always surprised when I'm the only one on a path. I'm thinking, "What do they all know that I don't?" The total absence of folk in one major route, when there's lot of travelers is remarkable. What's especially interesting is not just that no one else is going in that direction, but also that no one is returning either! I like the picture for showing such inexplicable behavior.

Asher

fahim mohammed

John, once again you demonstrate a keen eye, a superb 'decisive moment' readiness, and an instinct of a
someone that wants to preserve modern human behavior for coming generations.

This is a masterful photograph.

Regards.