• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Playful Portrait

Paul Abbott

This is Harvey, shot this morning at the local playground.

harveyporthole21of1500.jpg

At The Playground

fahim mohammed

Paul, excellent execution. I, too , hope that you are keeping a record of these precious moments.

And thanks for the comment on my post. I try to keep a log as and opportunity presents itself.

Regards.

Paul Abbott

Doug, Rachel and Fahim - many thanks for the comments, guys.

Harvey will be three years old on Nov. 3rd and I still marvel at his temperament and his giving me the time to photograph him. He allowed me to direct him in this shot.

Fahim, I am always collecting photos of him and I plan to publish them in a book, through 'Blurb Books'. Have you heard about these guys?

fahim mohammed

Paul, I am working on a couple of books thru them..coffee table travel. People I know have used them
and have been very satisfied.

Besides, it is fun!!

John Angulat

pro member
Most excellent!
I love the way his fingers are showing at the top of the image. I think that's what really makes this so good.
As for Blurb, I'll offer a thumbs up also.
I've used them and have been very happy with the product, especially B&W.