• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: How could I

fahim mohammed

have slipped on that mountain?

p208030418.jpg

John Angulat

pro member
have slipped on that mountain?

p208030418.jpg

Hi Fahim,
The image is showing in fine now.
...and what a fine image! (sorry, couldn't resist that).
Ayesha seems such an incredible lady.
Even at rest or in quiet contemplation, she exudes a look of steely determination.
I dearly hope she has recovered. After all, there are many more peaks to claim!

fahim mohammed

Hi Fahim,
The image is showing in fine now.
...and what a fine image! (sorry, couldn't resist that).
Ayesha seems such an incredible lady.
Even at rest or in quiet contemplation, she exudes a look of steely determination.
I dearly hope she has recovered. After all, there are many more peaks to claim!

Thanks a lot John. She is wearing a brace, but doing fine..She arrived in Canada this morning and might also visit her family in the States. Mt. Denali is not too far away though!!

Regards.

Doug Kerr

Hi, Fahim,

Posting again..

p208030418.jpg
Still no go here.

Ah, I put the URL into IE (I normally run Firefox) and it worked.

Curiously, if I put the URL into Firefox, it gives me the same notice as if I access it from the post.

Not sure what that's all about.

Best regards,

Doug

John Angulat

pro member
Doug, I had begun to suspect your inability to view the image was a direct result of self-prescribing corrective lenses! After all, those are some pretty fancy instruments you've acquired!
Glad to hear it's just another quirk of Firefox!