• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: Devotion

fahim mohammed

p287088657.jpg

Hi Cem,

Your picture illustrates so well your title : "devotion" and simplicity.
Why don't you crop in a perfect square format ? Pic in my brower is something like 850x900 pixels, maybe could you try a 1:1 format ?

Best regards,

Cedric.

fahim mohammed

Cedric, thanks for stopping and the valued comment. I shall do as suggested..pls bear with me.

Asher, thanks.

Regards.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
866 x 866...
Much better. Thanks Cedric.

p219664267.jpg

This is now something solid and goes beyond the woman and her thoughts. It reminds me of passing through the massive spaces of Notre Dame in Paris, last week, and seeing women like her lighting their candles.

Lost night I watched Avatar, the film by John Cameron. The Navi people are like us but are blue and have tails and live close to nature. After an attack by massive machines of war from an expedition for new resources from Humans of our own planet Earth, the Navi pray by a large tree with fronds like candles which are illuminated. Amazingly, this was devotion as much as I have ever seen in any house of worship.

Asher

John Angulat

pro member
Hi Fahim,
Thanks for trying Cedric's suggestion!
Nothing lost and much gained.
There's just a bit more attention to the individual.
Lovely shot.