• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: Portrait? Devotion?

fahim mohammed

p324505607.jpg

Fahim Mohammed: Portrait? Devotion?

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
p324505607.jpg

Fahim Mohammed: Portrait? Devotion?

Fahim,

The hands are so esthetically powerful in drawing us towards them and asking questions. We feel interrogated. There's a sense of consideration, weighing and balancing.

Asher

As a minor but worthy consideration, it seems to become even stronger removing a tad more from the top.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

Again amazing and an enjoyable experience. Who is this, a young man, a lady perhaps? His/Her concerns are perhaps shared by us? It's fascinating that removal such a small area from the body form can have a profound effect, showing once again that "Photography is about exclusion and priorities of inclusion". Ranking what's important, thus, might leads us to the right place. Here it succeeds!

If we could do that in life too, we'd get ahead and not be distracted so much from matters of worth and the really abundant beauty. We might even learn peace.

Asher

fahim mohammed

If we could do that in life too, we'd get ahead and not be distracted so much from matters of worth and the really abundant beauty. We might even learn peace.

Asher

Asher, how true!

Fahim, another intriguing image!
I do so love the detail, so crisp!
The two fabrics makes for a wonderful contrast.

John: An apprentice in a Buddhist Monastery. I was embarrassed to ask him the significance of the finger positioning ( if that's what it was ! ).

Thank you both for stopping by.