• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Multifunction glass

Doug Kerr

I thought this was interesting (from a piece on serious birding in New York City):

02jpCRITIC1-popup.jpg

From the New York Times

Evidently, with an eyepiece adapter on it, this big white L is a nifty spotting scope. Then, pop on an EOS body, plug in the 580EX II with the Better Beamer, and go for the kill.

Best regards,

Doug

Cem_Usakligil

I thought this was interesting (from a piece on serious birding in New York City):

02jpCRITIC1-popup.jpg

From the New York Times

Evidently, with an eyepiece adapter on it, this big white L is a nifty spotting scope. Then, pop on an EOS body, plug in the 580EX II with the Better Beamer, and go for the kill.

Best regards,

Doug
Interesting setup. I myself have never understood what really drives the bird watchers/photographers. This is not meant as disrespect to any one of them, on the contrary. I really like the works of Don, Eric and many others. It is just that I would never have the motivation nor the patience to go through this ritual myself. I gues it is a good thing that we all have our own specialties :)

Cheers,