• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Vietnamese Woman

Graeme McKellar

Fell in love with Vietnamese woman during a visit in 2009 - they are so Photogenic. Graeme.
DSC_3150.jpg

DSC_2859.jpg

DSC_2964.jpg

DSC_2949.jpg

Any C&C welcome.

fahim mohammed

Graeme, these are wonderful in displaying the women in their local costumes. That you captured their beauty goes without saying.

Did you use flash in #2 ?

Thanks for sharing part of your travels to this wonderful country with us.

Regards.

Graeme McKellar

Thanks for your kind comments Fahim. In the second shot it was about 4pm and I had a Golden sun setting behind me so flash was not needed, the light was just right ( even lighting under her hat brim). I have many photos from Vietnam but will share in future posts and lots from my trip to China and Borneo in August so be prepared for a bit of a bombardment from me.
Here is a few more from Sapa.
DSC_2966-1.jpg

DSC_2965.jpg

DSC_2917-1.jpg

Cheers Graeme.

fahim mohammed

Gorgeous Graeme. Just my kind of person you are sir.

We had something planned for this summer along similar lines.

Bombard us with this beautiful collection of yours.

I am thrilled. My bags are packed. Show me the country. Show me the people.

Regards.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Fell in love with Vietnamese woman during a visit in 2009 - they are so Photogenic. Graeme.

DSC_3150.jpg

DSC_2859.jpg

DSC_2964.jpg

DSC_2949.jpg

Graeme,

You deserve a huge handshake and hug! Thanks for sharing these pictures with us. I am pressed for time to comment and do not do justice by merely saluting you and promising to return, but at least, I want you to know that the humanity you record is immensely impressive and I appreciate being included in your wanderings. I hope you might add some commentaries to these alluring snippets of a society that we have loved and bombed, bribed and failed to drive off, kissed and killed and more.

Many a Frenchman and American lost their lives trying to keep a game of dominoes in play. Funny thing, when the dominoes finally fell, heaven did not fall down too! All that happened is grass grew over the graves and more crops were planted.

Asher