• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Alternative Process: Painted Bird

Charlotte Thompson

An Overlay-

halloween.jpg

Cem_Usakligil

Hi Charlotte,

This is immediately impressive, your continuing work on overlays is paying off nicely. Thanks a lot for sharing this, I like it.

Cheers,

Charlotte Thompson

Cem

Thank you so very much
as you know I have been lovin. this kind of art for a while-
I have a maybe book cover coming out for a thriller female author soon it is an overlay as well-
thanks again for coming by

Charlote-

Primal and sophisticated. Goes right to the heart of humanity's desire to connect with its wildness without being seen as an animal...it releases us from that very burden and we are immediately grateful. Brilliant work.

Charlotte Thompson

William
you know that's exactly my point with this overlay
thank you for coming by
very appreciate your insightful comments

Charlotte-

fahim mohammed

Charlotte, impressive. Excellent cover, it might be, for your thriller writer's novel.

I like the darker shades hiding Peyton ( ? ) with the lighter shade of the primal design.

Regards.

Charlotte Thompson

Fahim
thank you my friend
this piece will not be the cover it is another one I did some time ago- "The Mask" it's kinda spooky-

Charlotte-