• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Untitled IV

Cem_Usakligil

f09250.jpg

Thanks for looking. C&C is welcome.

Cheers,

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Cem, Jade. precious as jade is the photo. Love the verticals.

As to our friend Nocolas's suggestion, i do not agree. Paint the pillars red!!

Regards.

f09250.jpg

Cem_Usakligil: Untitled IV

The three of you, Cem, Nicolas and Fahim!

I'm amazed by

1. Cem's photograph: simplicity, one barefoot clothed female human belonging in a cave of blue stalactites fused to stalagmites!

2. Nicolas: "Paint the woman red!": audacious but fantastically bold!

3. Fahim: turns this idea on it's head, "Paint the pillars red!! ", even more flashy and bodacious!

The wit, simplicity and observations are the quick responses of 3 real photographers who observe with the benefit of imagination and the camera is not in the way.

Asher

Doug Kerr

Hi, Sandrine,

I agree for not painting anything red, It would look like someone's inner intestines :(
like in the Innerspace movie....
Or that movie with Raquel Welsh and a medical team inside a miniature submarine, all shrunken to go into the circulatory system of a man.

Wow, what a figure she had - 525-350-500 µm, I think!

Best regards,

Doug

Cem_Usakligil

...The wit, simplicity and observations are the quick responses of 3 real photographers who observe with the benefit of imagination and the camera is not in the way.
Let's keep the fun/banter/punt/wit/sharing/imagination/joy alive, that is what makes it real here on OPF. :)

Cheers,

Cem_Usakligil

Hi Sandrine,
I agree for not painting anything red, It would look like someone's inner intestines :(
like in the Innerspace movie....
You are a wicked woman with a wild imagination :)

Hi Doug,
Wow, what a figure she had - 525-350-500 µm, I think!
Can't wipe the grin off my face... (ps: i would ask how many pixels large she would be but it would be a bad joke contrary to yours)

Cheers,

fahim mohammed

While microscopic measurements might give some a ' high ' what turns me on is shapes, figures, texture. Something I can get my hands around or worse come to worse, sink my teeth into.

I was never good with a vernier calipers anyway; nor a slide rule!

Regards.