• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Zeiss contest "Light is my Language" : made it to the last 10!

Dr Klaus Schmitt

Well, just out of curiosity and since the title “Light is my Language” matches the intentions of my work,
I submitted this photo at flickr and the Zeiss contest gallery is HERE.

5324251644_b6c5271ec6_b.jpg

Just got noticed that it was selected out of 138 as one of 10 for the last round, which I
consider a big honor of my "exotic work".

Now voting will be done by the flickr community by adding a photo as their favorite.

I would be happy for your support, should you like my work!

Thanks,

Cem_Usakligil

Well, just out of curiosity and since the title “Light is my Language” matches the intentions of my work,
I submitted this photo at flickr and the Zeiss contest gallery is HERE.

5324251644_b6c5271ec6_b.jpg

Just got noticed that it was selected out of 138 as one of 10 for the last round, which I
consider a big honor of my "exotic work".

Now voting will be done by the flickr community by adding a photo as their favorite.

I would be happy for your support, should you like my work!

Thanks,
Great news Klaus. Although I don't believe in the value of such contests, I have gone ahead and added your picture as a favorite of mine. It is also the only one I have ever faved, so you know I like your work! :)

Cheers,

Dr Klaus Schmitt

Thanks a lot Cem, really appreciate it!!

I'm not really into contests either (my 1st one I participated actually),
but since I like ZEISS lenses since decades, I guess that made me weak.
And isn't that fun to use such an old lens and make it into the last 10?