• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Alternative Process: Jennifer

Charlotte Thompson

this is an overlay requested....... a daughter who passed at a very young age I knew as a young girl
very talented-
the mother sent me a photo which I did my overlay on.... soon to be delivered framed and matted
this is beautiful Jennifer- my Betty Boop-

now2008dec7.jpg

Michael Nagel

I noticed this work already some time ago, not knowing how to access it.
Now it looks to me like a memory - details fading away leaving the impact of loss combined with the good memories of Jennifer.

Michael

Charlotte Thompson

Michael

Thank you
and yes it was my intention to bring such good things back to the mother
Jennifer and I used to ride together and she went on and became on the U of T equestrian team
just before her untimely death- I knew her when she was around 8 years old and until her death at 28
thank you again for looking at this work-this is an overlay-mother requested I do with the photoshe picked out-

Charlotte-