• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: Mall of America

i love walking around the mall..

5429777781_5260c56ef1_b.jpg

D90
1/60
f2.8
Iso1600​

thanks,
jake

fahim mohammed

Jake, malls in most places area difficult to photograph in. Legal and other issues generally do not allow the luxury of taking ones time.

It would appear that yours is a grab shot. At 1/60 ss, getting it over quickly is no mean trick.

I would have gone for greater dof; but then ss would have gone down.

What lens were you using? And is this a B&W conversion from color?

Good attempt though.

Regards.

I was using the tokina 100mm f2.8. I shoot everything RAW so, so everything is originally color. I've never had any issues at the Mall of America. I believe because so many people are out of town visitors they never really care. The minnesota viking were doing pretty bad at the time. I should have called this shot "Vikings, LOL"