• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Closing Time

Daniel Schaefer

tumblr_lgi17zTBbG1qbvt5to1_500.jpg

Full Size

a man closes his Hollywood Blvd head shop as the lights of the famous way flickr out

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael Nagel

The setting transmits an 'end of day' feeling. The last step that separates work from going home.
Work is done, some time for himself before it is time to sleep.

Best regards,
Michael

fahim mohammed

Daniel, this well executed image presents, to me, the shop owner closing or opening the shop.
I like the image very much.

Your narrative howevr has me puzzled. I would not have appreciated the fact that it was the close of day, based on the lighting. Color might be different though.

Regards.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
tumblr_lgi17zTBbG1qbvt5to1_500.jpg

Full Size

a man closes his Hollywood Blvd head shop as the lights of the famous way flickr out

Daniel,

I like the topic and the personal exact nature of what's going on. What about the feet? Do you intend them to be lost in darkness? That's an accident or has meaning?

Good work!

BTW, swop the image for a larger size one so we get the benefit. The full size link has expired! Your work deserves the real estate and centered too? :)

Asher