• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: Playboy Bunny Sgt. Susie Addison

Bobby Deal

I recently had the great pleasure of once again working with Playboy Model / Club Bunny Susie Addison again. BTW this is no ordinary model.

As already mention Susie is a Playboy Model as well as a Bunny in the Las Vegas Playboy Club. For most girls that would be accomplishment enough but not for Susie.

At 31 Susie is also a Marine Sargent who has done two tours of duty in the middle east as well as being the mother of two children

RDP_4422.jpg

RDP_4409.jpg

RDP_4395.jpg

RDP_4343.jpg

© 2011 Bobby Deal

Doug Kerr

Hi, Bobby,

I recently had the great pleasure of once again working with Playboy Model / Club Bunny Susie Addison again. BTW this is no ordinary model.

Well, it's tough work, but somebody has to do it.

A way cute girl, and great shots.

Glad the Bunny Dip is not de rigueur in glamor photo shoots!

Doug

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

As already mention Susie is a Playboy Model as well as a Bunny in the Las Vegas Playboy Club. For most girls that would be accomplishment enough but not for Susie.

At 31 Susie is also a Marine Sargent who has done two tours of duty in the middle east as well as being the mother of two children

This unusual woman breaks the stereotypical complaints folk have about glamor photography being demeaning to woman! She's beautifully, alluring yet there's obviously much more than that of femininity behind that immediate attractive but superficial esthetic and moreover, she's fun!

RDP_4395.jpg

RDP_4343.jpg

It's these last two pictures that I'm most taken with. Positioning of the limbs and especially the hands is excellent. The first, picture #3, is almost feline but also has an aspect of "motherly power". It could be she's a lover or else approaching her infant at play! It's remarkable that this lady not only is able to work her figure and posing to the pages of a highly competitive glamor magazine, but that she's a contributing member of society; a mother and amazingly, a soldier too!

These two pictures, #3 and #4, seem most natural, as if crawling on the floor, or stretching out backwards like that, can be thus described. I can imagine these images really happening and it's both good fun and well executed.

A couple of questions on technic. Obviously this is made in an apartment, or so it seems! But what lights did you use. Also, especially in the last reclining pose, the skin is very well represented and the color is even. Is she like that, evenly tanned, or do you use body make up for the arms, especially the inside surfaces which normally are pale. Or else, is this post-processing in P.S.?

Asher

Bobby Deal

Hi Asher, thanks for the comments. Yes MS. Susie is an amazing woman and a shining example of all that women are truly capable of. Just think we call her the weaker sex but she is probably tougher then most men I know.

The images were indeed shot in a high rise tower in Las Vegas overlooking the Las Vegas strip though the construction of the recently opened City Center has robbed the skyline of much of its previous luminance the evening was still a pleasure to shoot.

The lighting was actually quite simple it is provided by a Calumet 750 set to 1/2 power and diffused through a 5' octagon soft box with a 40 degree egg crate grid which was set 30 degrees camera left and positioned above the model by a couple feet. The wall camera right is a silver matte finish vinyl wall covering which acted as a nice soft reflector to provide offside fill.

The model tans regularly no body makeup or post production was used to produce the skin tones you mention. Post consisted of typical glamour retouching work flow. Levels / curves adjustments, whitening and brightening of eyes / teeth, basic blemish removal and a quick high pass filtering in an overlay layer of the skin for softening.