• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

In Perspective, Fun: I want you to look here, there

fahim mohammed

and here.

p78119791.jpg

You see! Easy isn't it?

Now you try it.

Charlotte Thompson

Fahim

I go on the trail of cafe bistro!
love the choice of photo here-
so many choices so little time

up for cafe coffee"?

Charlotte-

fahim mohammed

Charlotte, while discussions of family might be ok, but talk of caffea arabica, or joe for some , might be considered too non-opf.

You got ourself a deal. I shall put up a photo of Arabic Coffee, just to keep it PC ( Photographically
Consistent ).

Regards.

fahim mohammed

Give me some time..for fresh coffee! I shall ask Ayesha to make the ' real ' moka.

Btw Charlotte, my son is in DC right now. He always wanted to meet ' old ' friends of mine!!

Take care gal.

fahim mohammed

Not many things to look here..

Last time I wanted you to look here, there and here!

In this image, by my wife, see wanted you to concentrate on the thing that got her attention.

p766123098.jpg

Easy isn't it.

fahim mohammed

Final picture post in this thread..

The primary reason for this thread was to illustrate some things I look for when photographing.

Simple observations of human behavior. Use it to your advantage.

The other way to gain and improve this appreciation is to attend the school founded in Dessau or wade through Gestalt psychology.

Subject, light, color, contrast, placement all these things are important.

But for me the most important element, in the type of photography I usually do , is the human
element.

Next time something catches your eye. Stop. Think what it was that caught your eye.

Now show it to me.

Simple. Natural instincts. Human Instincts, cheaper than Bauhaus.

p184294276.jpg

Contrast, directing your attention through soft unfocused leaves to the construction. Most important lesson of the Bauhaus school..contrast.

Finally, I want you to look...

p22789772.jpg

Look where? The most important lesson I learnt..its called leading the eye.