• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Politically Accurate Statement

Jim Galli

BRule_312ss.jpg

boobs rule

Cooke Series XV Convertible
Kodak 2D 8X10 @ f32 1/2

Obviously, the tagger was a 13 year old pondering some of life's possibilities, but when I saw it, I immediately thought of Washington D.C.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Even since humans started to walk upright, men needed to locate the fertile one's by looking for the two round mounds presented to them. Looking down and behind the ladies was a pain! To save them bending their heads, women grew larger mammaries to hook the man and beat out the competition. How kind of them!

Asher

Jim Galli

You guys need to get your minds out of the gutter and think about our government leadership! Oh, wait a minute.................um................nevermind.

Jerome Marot

It's the same, everywhere! Men are lead by curvaceous geometry!

You may not believe me, but actually it is not the same everywhere. There are plenty of cultures where women breasts are not considered erotic.

Then, of course, there are plenty of cultures where women breasts are considered erotic. Here a 1500 years old example:

Cem_Usakligil

Hi Jim,

...Obviously, the tagger was a 13 year old pondering some of life's possibilities, but when I saw it, I immediately thought of Washington D.C.

I really ilke the picture but your US specific message is lost on me I am afraid (i.e. the references to politics, the government and Washington D.C.). Is there some person in Washington called Sharpie or Boobs? Or is it a.matter of language/idiom or whatever?

BTW, is the truck one of yours or was it just parked there? Either way, the picture stands on its own even without the understanding of what is meant by the title "politically accurate". Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,

PS: @Asher: you are the world record holder of getting off-topic, lol.

Last edited:
PS: @Asher: you are the world record holder of getting off-topic, lol.

I didn't expect some competition, but here we go... :) You are tickling my pride...

For myself I didn't read Boobs at first (woman I am?), I read Diesel (which is bigger) and that alongside with an old oil consuming car was enough for me...

Jim Galli

BRule_312s2.jpg

Sorry, had to re-name the photo so it wouldn't appear any more at Large Format Forum. The moderators there thought it was just too politically charged.

:rolleyes:

mercy.

Jim Galli

Nobody gets the double entendre. My thoughts were directed at our rulers in Washington and indeed also state governments and the word boobs becomes idiots, not mammary. As in boob tube. When we called a television a boob tube it was synchronous with idiot box, not mammary glands. Alas, the 21st century changes all meanings.

My stab at humor has ultimately failed. Ce la vie.

Cem_Usakligil

Hi Jim,

Nobody gets the double entendre. My thoughts were directed at our rulers in Washington and indeed also state governments and the word boobs becomes idiots, not mammary. As in boob tube. When we called a television a boob tube it was synchronous with idiot box, not mammary glands. Alas, the 21st century changes all meanings.

My stab at humor has ultimately failed. Ce la vie.
Thanks a lot for the explanation. I suspected that it would be something along those lines and that's why I have asked. Your stab at humor did not fail imo. It just needed the explanation for us non Americans. :)

Cheers,

Jerome Marot

Would this also be a politically correct statement?

(No boobs, though.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Asher Kelman

Would this also be a politically correct statement?

(No boobs, though.)

Klassen Kamph: The term describes the class struggle in the Marxist theory of the social and political conflicts between social classes , as the cause of opposing ( antagonistic interests are considered). The class struggle manifests itself by Karl Marx , the contradiction between productive forces and production relations as class conflict. He eventually led to the overthrow of the existing class rule , the revolutionary transformation of production relations brought about. Wikipeda

It's a reminder!

What was the graffiti on the wire fence?

Asher

Asher Kelman

Well, to balance things out, the russian political satirist group painted a 65 meter long phallus on a bridge which when raised, faces the FSB, (ex KGB) headquarters, giving htem, sop to speak, the "finger"!

7m6TF.jpg

They have been awarded a prize for this!

Read about the exploit here and news of the prize in the Guardian, here.

Asher