• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: Dees' Puddle

Rick Otto

She said ... take a picture of that! - I said... there's no color.. she said - That's OK, you can make up the color!!

Wife got what she wanted.......................... Just for Dee ..

5604614800_6a53b65a9f_b.jpg

Dee's Puddle

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
She said ... take a picture of that! - I said... there's no color.. she said - That's OK, you can make up the color!!

Wife got what she wanted.......................... Just for Dee ..

5604614800_6a53b65a9f_b.jpg

Dee's Puddle

Rick,

You are certainly obliging :)

I happen to like the grasses on the lower border sharply outlined over the water. Just that would be interesting to me. The larger image is more complex and the color scheme had me thinking that you had discovered some new rare earth metal site, holding a hoard of treasure. I have no problem with you adding your own expression to natures sometimes dull, ignore me veil of sameness. The result is fresh, weird but entertaining.

How did you add the color?

Asher

Rick Otto

Rick,

You are certainly obliging :)

I happen to like the grasses on the lower border sharply outlined over the water. Just that would be interesting to me. The larger image is more complex and the color scheme had me thinking that you had discovered some new rare earth metal site, holding a hoard of treasure. I have no problem with you adding your own expression to natures sometimes dull, ignore me veil of sameness. The result is fresh, weird but entertaining.

How did you add the color?

Asher

Hi Asher..

This was just a fun project for the Wife.. Actually, the only colors I brushed in were in the foliage.. the rocks and cliffs actually had the coloring as in the photograph.. I just picked some vivid, but complimentary colors for the trees and sage, and brushed them in using about a 15% opacity.. Had to make sure that they reflected correctly in the water as well..

I think your description as "Wierd" is absolutely correct! Again - just a fun little ditty..

Ungrateful Wench - she didnt' even want it printed after I was done !! Can you imagine ??

r

Erick Fromm

I love how clear your photo is. The rocks look cool. Even though it's not as colorful as you would like it to be. I like it. I wonder how it would look in the evening or morning light?