• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Carriage trail walk with Mamiya RZ

Ron Morse

My wife and I enjoy walking on the carriage trails at Acadia Nat. Park with our boys Maxwell and Dudley. This time I carried my Mamiya RZ67 ProII/127mm lense/Ektar 100.

I had a copy not quite as bright as this I was going to show but when I went to delete this one I deleted the one I was going to keep. Oh well.

Enjoy!

Ron

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
My wife and I enjoy walking on the carriage trails at Acadia Nat. Park with our boys Maxwell and Dudley. This time I carried my Mamiya RZ67 ProII/127mm lense/Ektar 100.

I had a copy not quite as bright as this I was going to show but when I went to delete this one I deleted the one I was going to keep. Oh well.

Ron,

This is a great comeback for you! glad that you took your family to such a natural setting. The best family therapy ever. Do they have cameras too? I have gotten a chair for my wife so she does not complain when I set up a tripod! Well, she complains less!

Paths are always interesting but, like sunsets challenging as they are so often photographed. here, I wonder if a child sitting on a rock at the right, would be something you might consider. That immediately allows a story to be created by the viewer and also as a family picture, it will be more treasured. Just an idea.

Asher​

Ron Morse

Thank you very much Asher. I neglected to mention when I posted that Maxwell and Dudley are our dogs. I had intended to mention it but got interrupted by our mail lady in the middle of posting. As for cameras my wife has recently got very interested in photography and has been carrying my 5DMII. The mail lady brought today a Canon XTI that I bought for her. I have to check it over it seems to have a problem. I will set everything to default and see what happens.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Thank you very much Asher. I neglected to mention when I posted that Maxwell and Dudley are our dogs. I had intended to mention it but got interrupted by our mail lady in the middle of posting. As for cameras my wife has recently got very interested in photography and has been carrying my 5DMII. The mail lady brought today a Canon XTI that I bought for her. I have to check it over it seems to have a problem. I will set everything to default and see what happens.

I suspected that Maxwell was your dog, but bet on at least Dudley being human!

Asher

fahim mohammed

Ron, that must have been a very relaing walk!
I am enjoying the streams ( just the right amount of blur ) and can smell the green, the earth.
Hear and feel the rushing water.

But is it not why we photograph?

Ron can you put up a picture of the camera with the lens, please.

Regards.

Jerome Marot

Sorry, I did not realize that you actually did not know how the camera looked like. I thought you wanted to see that particular camera, in situation.

Pictures from the Mamiya RZ 67:

In situation:

1388880593_2e1383fd12_b.jpg

(From: http://www.flickr.com/photos/wadefromoklahoma/1388880593/

Compared to the Bronica ETRS: