• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

"Chance" on the pipe

Paul Barclay

36872021.jpg

Cem_Usakligil

Ray West said:
'This is not a dog'
No, it is a piece of art depicting a Victorian canine which seems to be smoking a pipe. This particular piece was composed and shot in B&W on a glass plate and then coloured by hand painstakingly by the artist himself while creating some mental prose at the same time.

ROTF LOL

Cem
(who still refuses to take things too seriously)

PS: I really love the picture Paul!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I've been looking everywhere for that pipe!

My son used to smoke it when he was 31/2. Couldn't find it for the life of me!

Asher

Ray West

Hi Paul,

wise choice, getting a monochrome dog, tricolours give either blown highlights, or crushed blacks. From the look of the pipe, your dogs just taken up smoking, can't be Asher's lad's. Don't s'pose he can play the mandolin, by any chance? I could do with some help.

Best wishes,

Ray